Mr. Scott Bennett
Vice President, Northeast Region, Wells Fargo Real Estate Asset Management
- Scott is a key leader of Wells Fargo’s Real Estate Asset Management team, which has 60 offices nationwide and a portfolio of over $5.6* billion in real estate assets under management.
- Scott joined Wells Fargo in 2015 and is responsible for the overall business development and portfolio growth in the Northeast Region.
- Scott also serves as the Chairman of Wells Fargo’s National Real Estate Investment Advisory panel. The panel is responsible for providing approval guidance on all real estate acquisitions throughout the U.S.
- Throughout his career Scott has closed over $2 billion in real estate transactions and had direct responsibility for management of over $1.5 billion in real estate assets throughout the U.S. Scott’s experience includes purchases, sales, asset management, capital placement and investor relations with multiple asset classes in U.S. markets and global investments.
- Prior to joining Wells Fargo, Scott served as Chief Operating Officer and Head of Asset Management of Falcon Real Estate Investment Management, Ltd., a real estate advisory firm specializing in advising international high net worth and institutional investors on acquiring and owning real estate in the U.S.
- Scott has been in the commercial real estate industry for over eighteen years.